Monday, September 3, 2007

There's some scary people out there in cyberspace.

This is a comment I received in response to my remarks about guys walking round with their trousers falling down. The writer hasn't actually bothered to read my posting, so he's completely missed the point.

I've left out the second part of his missive because it was a vicious, hate-filled rant, but here's the first.

people in this country have the right to wear what the fuck they want to.we have already lost too many of our freedoms and the last thing we need is the government telling us what we can and cant wear.you are insulted because you saw his underwear? what do you think when you see a hot chick ina thong on a public beach with kids running around?showing her ass?? huh?double standard there maybe?it ain't your business what people wear and if you dont like it then dont look.


4 comments:

  1. I am an avid reader of your blog Phil - I am an SLT aged 48 and vaguely knew of Jane (I think she might have been in ASLTIP). My main connection with your writing is living with someone who is quite likely not to live till a ripe old age....... Also have a massively yummy friend from UK living in St Louis working for Pfizer. Loads of the stuff you articulate resonates with his dry reports. I enjoy your take on things. I have never written before because I dreaded anything I said being published (I don't know you so I feel it inappropriate for me to be listed on the 'phil mum and I send love' type listing. So......if the nasty horrible man who said uninformed things after reading / (not) your blog did anything then the favour he gave me was the confidence to say hi without worrying I would be published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep writing - there's only two posts on your blog! And I'm glad you enjoy mine.
    Jayne was the deputy chair of ASLTIP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It just goes to show you don't have to show your boxers to look stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Phil - is all ok? Us readers miss you....

    ReplyDelete